Autumn Deep Sky Camp was held at the campsite at Tuesnoad from Friday 17th to Sunday 19th November.
- it was bright and windy to start, pitching tents was a 3 man job on the most part.
- then it got a bit windier
- then it started raining
- then it got windier and rainier
- then we had to chase the marquee across the field
- then we put the marquee back over the stoves and chairs
- then the wind died down
- then we dried out
- then it stopped raining
- then we went out and watched the clouds clearing a little
- then it got cloudy again
- at midnight, we decided that playing rugby with a 2 foot rugbyball in the dark would be fun
- then the sky cleared and we got the 12″ Lightbridge out
- then we did some astronomy
- then we went to bed.
I understand the rest of DSC was slightly less exciting.